Tikka is a product of Sako's world-renowned firearm engineering. Its history proves that Tikka has stood the test of time and continuously grown in popularity over the years. It has become the ultimate tool for accuracy on the market.
Tel: +44 (0)1489 579 999
Fax: +44 (0)1489 579 950
Find us on...
GMK Ltd (previously Gunmark until January 1998) is a privately owned enterprise which commenced trading in 1971 and has been continuously
owned and managed by the Waktare family. In 2006 Beretta, the major supplier to GMK bought 20% of the company.
In March 2013, Beretta increased their share of the business to 60%. The remaining 40% continues to be owned by the Waktare family.